Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment 2022 is a worldwide financial organization that delivers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions throughout Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has total assets and shareholder funds of N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion, respectively, according to the Bank’s website. Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Internal Audit Officer is responsible for providing support with the development of internal audit policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for the Group.
- S/he will also be responsible for ensuring that internal controls within the Group are adequate and effective. gtb recruitment
Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment 2022
- Assisting with the design of policies, guidelines, processes and controls of internal audit activities across the Group
- Assisting with the monitoring and compliance with set policies through mechanisms that measure and ensure consistent adherence by subsidiary internal audit functions
- Assisting with the review of outcomes of qualifying internal audits conducted by all subsidiaries and provide assistance with the drafting of feedback to improve audit quality and efficiency
- Monitoring the implementation of audit recommendations across all subsidiaries through a Group-wide audit monitoring tool
- Assisting with the preparation of a consolidated view of all audit reports across the Group for the Group Head of Internal Audit.
Requirements / Skills Required
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Social Science, or other business-related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience. Experience in audit of Fintech companies is an advantage.
- Good investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent teamwork attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and project management skills
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Sufficiently knowledgeable on the various relevant Audit standards i.e., IIA, NCCG etc.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online