Relationship Sales Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank , Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that delivers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions throughout Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has total assets and shareholder funds of N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion, respectively, according to the Bank’s website.
Relationship Sales Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Sales Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Relationship Sales Officer handles the coordination of marketing activities of the Retail team as well as identification and conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing of the various products and services
- Build the client database comprising of both individual and corporate clients.
- Provide up to date reports on all sales and marketing activities
- Partake in the group liability drives, meeting a substantial subscription sum on all offerings.
- Inter departmental engagements with relevant internal units to ensure seamless processing and execution of customer transactions/ requests
- Identification of opportunities within customer’s business for the provision of banking services – generic and bespoke based on a high-level understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Provide feedback and insight regarding existing key relationships and prospects engagements focused on improving services or exploiting opportunities.
- Win transaction mandates from customers focused on driving balance sheet growth and execution of fee earning transactions. Relationship Sales Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
Job Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other business-related fields
- Master’s degree and or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in asset management firms.
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Relationship management, negotiation and good presentation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Guaranty Trust Holding Company