Vacancy : Portfolio Manager at Guaranty Trust Bank 2022 Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that delivers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions throughout Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has total assets and shareholder funds of N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion, respectively, according to the Bank’s website.
Vacancy : Portfolio Manager at Guaranty Trust Bank 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Internal Audit Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Portfolio Manager will focus on providing their clients with portfolios that are based on a successful investment strategy, with the primary goal of generating a sufficient return on investment.
- The successful candidate for this position will possess a strong understanding of financial investment strategies and risk management techniques.
- As the job requires communication with clients and customers, exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Majorly handle regulated fund portfolios
- Determining acceptable risk levels for clients based on time frames, risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions.
- Take investment decisions in line with current financial market updates in order to maximize returns while also adhering to the guidelines in the Fund’s Trust Deed
- Review of portfolio holdings from time to time for return optimization and also when there is any market news that can negatively or positively impact the portfolio
- Monitor Fund asset allocation to avoid breach of allocation limit and re-balance when required
- Close investment deals with counterparties.
- Liaise with Trustees and Custodian
- Organize quarterly Investment Committee meetings with the Fund’s independent members
- Supervise and ensure the monthly and quarterly SEC reports are ready as at when due
- Supervise and ensure the fact sheets are ready as at when due and other supervisory roles
- Staying up to date with relevant investment and trading news, and economic trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or Finance, or other Business-related fields
- 4 – 5 years of experience.
- Detailed understanding of capital markets.
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge,
- Proficient with the use of advanced statistical analysis software and capabilities (fluency in at least two of the following: SAS, R, Python, SQL, Salesforce)
- Enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online