Nigerian Army Form is Now Available 83 Regular Recruits Application Portal The Nigerian Army’s NA 83RRI Recruitment Form has been released, and the application portal for 2022/2023 is now open: Recruitment.army.mil.ng, the Army’s online recruitment portal, is already accepting applications for the 2022 83RRI.
The Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA Scholarships 2022/2023 for Nigerian Students to Study in Greece (Fully Funded) | Scholarships and Fellowships for Africans
Are you looking for the Nigerian Army 83 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for (non-tradesmen and women) for the years 2022 and 2023? If you answered yes, then continue reading.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 form is out
UPDATE! Yes, the Nigerian Army 83 Recruits Application Form is now available, and the portal has been operational since the 7th Match of 2022.
Nigerian Army Form is Now Available 83
The methods and guidelines outlined in this page will assist you in registering or applying for the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Application for (non-tradesmen and women) 2022/2023.
Names of 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2021 can be found here.
1 When will the Nigerian Army’s 83RRI Recruitment Form be available?
2 How to Apply for the 83RRI Recruitment in the Nigerian Army.
3 Please be aware that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is provided free of charge.
3.1 Important Information for All Applicant Candidates
Important Requirements 3.2 83RRI
When will the Nigerian Army’s 83RRI Recruitment Form be available?
This is to advise the general public and all qualified candidates that online registration for the 83 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both non-tradesmen and women will begin on March 7, 2022, and end on May 13, 2022.
How to Apply for Recruitment in the Nigerian Army
Those that are interested should:
Online applications are available at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng or https://ims.army.mil.ng.
Fill in all relevant fields using the Apply Link (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/).
Use the username and password you created during registration to access the above-mentioned links (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/).
Fill out the application form, submit it online, and keep a copy for yourself. Then, as needed, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
Bring copies of the Application and Guarantor Forms to the designated recruitment centers.
Please be aware that the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is provided free of charge.
All Applicants Should Read This Important Information
(1) Fill out an online application at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
(2) Use the login and password to access the above-mentioned link.
(3) Fill out the application form, upload it to the website, and print a copy. Then, as needed, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
(4) Take copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms with you to the specified state recruitment locations.
QUALIFICATION QUALIFICATION QUALIFICATION QUALIFICATION Q
(1) The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have a National Identity Card, NIN, or BVN.
(2) The applicant must meet Nigerian Army standards for medical, physical, and psychological fitness.
(3) The applicant must not have ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law.
(4) All applicants must have a valid birth certificate or a valid age declaration certified by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council.
(5) All applicants must have a minimum of four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
(6) An candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 22 years old when training begins on August 8, 22.
(7) Male and female candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall and female candidates must be at least 1.62 meters tall.
(8) The applicant must have a valid state of origin certificate.
(9) Any further skill knowledge would be advantageous.
(1) Candidates should be aware that there will be no computer-based pre-selection test.
(2) There is no dedicated recruitment center.
(3) The Zonal Screening Exercise will not be held.
(4) All possible recruit screening will take place in the candidate’s home state.
(5) No electronic or recording equipment are permitted to be brought to the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates must also follow COVID-19 standards, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and maintaining a safe physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his or her results and is found out even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the program.
(8) Candidates should bring their BVN printout with them.
(9) Candidates are strongly urged not to provide any type of payment or enticement to any individual or group of individuals to assist them in the recruitment process.
(10) Candidates are urged to carefully study the instructions on the website or contact the help lines at 070812711985 and 07041467033 if they have any questions.
(11) The names of candidates who have been shortlisted for screening will be posted on the NA website for all candidates to see.
(12) From June 28 to July 11, 2022, shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for a screening exercise.
Nigerian Army Form is Now Available 83 Regular Recruits Application Portal
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.