jobs : Recruitment Requirements for the FRSC in 2022/2023 The Federal Road Safety Commission’s huge recruitment for 2022/2023 is now open. If you want to grow and improve your career with FRSC while also contributing to the security and safety of our federal and state highways, it is now time to obtain the recruitment form and submit your application.
Recruitment Requirements for the FRSC in 2022/2023
Your ability to use a computer will increase your chances of being selected or nominated.
The most crucial identity document is a valid drivers license, which is required for identifying purposes.
Only Nigerians by birth are eligible to apply. In addition, applicants must be in good health physically.
The applicant will be required to submit a certificate of fitness from a government hospital that has been approved.
18 years of age or more than 30 years of age is required. Medical doctors and articulated vehicle drivers, on the other hand, will be allowed to work until they are 35 years old.
According to the information on the employment portal, there is a maximum height limit. It specifies that applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.7 metres for males and 1.64 metres for females in order to be considered.
Male applicants should make certain that their chests measure up to 0.87 meter in circumference.
Those who have been convicted of any criminal offense will have their application denied.
Being free of financial humiliation will aid in the advancement of your application.
Do you have a tattoo on your body? because it has the potential to cause one to fail the recruitment process
Please double-check that you are using the correct email address and phone number when completing your application.
Females who are pregnant should avoid participating in the recruitment process.
Federal road safety corps jobs https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Computer literacy will enhance your chances of being selected or shortlisted.
- You should have a valid ID card most importantly drivers licence for identification purposes
- Only Nigerians by birth can apply
- More also applicant should be fit medically.
- Applicant will be asked to present a certificate of fitness from an approved Government hospital.
- 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers
- There is a hight limit as specified on the recruitment portal. It says that’s Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Male applicants should ensure that their chest measures up to 0.87metres
- Those convicted of any criminal offence will be denied their application.
- Being free from financial embarrassment will help push your application.
- Do you have tattoo? because this can make one fail the recruitment process.
- While submitting your application ensure you make use of the right email address and phone contact.
- Females who are pregnant should stay away from the recruitment.
jobs : Recruitment Requirements for the FRSC in 2022/2023
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
The Federal Road Safety Commission is a government-owned organization whose major or primary responsibility is to ensure that all roadways in the country are free of traffic congestion.
It is a paramilitary organization tasked with directing and controlling all road users on the most efficient manner to use the country’s highways. The commission also has the legal ability to detain and punish road users who fail to comply with traffic norms and rules.
GTCO (GTBank) Entry Level Recruitment 2022
Established in February 1988, the agency has grown into one of the most active paramilitaries in the country, working to ensure that there are few or no accidents or fatalities on federal and state highways in the future.
FRSC positions are available for application.
Here are some categories for which you should or could apply if you have the appropriate qualifications: jobs : Recruitment Requirements for the FRSC in 2022/2023
CATEGORY A – RMA Cadre
1. Road Marshal Assistant I.
According to the recruitment guidelines an Applicants must be a Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
2. Road Marshal Assistant III.
The educational requirements here states that each Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
3. Artisans and Tradesmen.
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of
- Computer Operators,
- Motorcycle Riders,
- Plumbers, etc
must possess the following:
A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO, NABTEB).
Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driver’s Licence
CATEGORY B – MI Cadre:
Marshal Inspector I.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Double qualification RN & RM,
- Accident & Emergency Nurses,
- Pediatric Nurses,
- Anesthetic Nurses,
- Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions.
Marshal Inspector II.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- Registered Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM).
Marshal Inspector III.
Candidates must possess the following:
National Diploma (ND) / Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
CATEGORY C – Officer Cadre:
Candidates must possess the following:
i. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines;
- Laboratory Science,
- Insurance/Actuarial Science,
- Computer Science,
- Information and Communication Technology,
- Physical and Health Education, Accounting,
- Management Sciences,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Mass Communication,
- Social Sciences and Humanities.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
CATEGORY D – Officer(MBBS) Cadre:
Candidates must possess the following:
Applicants must possess a First Degree / HND from a recognized Institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
FRSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements:
- Just be a Nigerian by birth.
- The age bracket is usually 18 to 30.
- You shouldn’t be married yet.
- You should Not be than less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- You should be fit for para military operations.
- You will back your mental and physical fitness claims by presenting a certificate that prove that you are fit.
- Have a valid means of identification. jobs : Recruitment Requirements for the FRSC in 2022/2023
Note the following:
- Falsification of documents and personal bio data is not allowed.
- Don’t engage in Double application
- There will be a computer base test for you all.
- There will be screening of applicants certificates.
- When going for your screening don’t forget your reference form.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2022/2023
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment form is gotten online @ www.frsc.gov.ng
- But here is the recruitment page https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- You are to signup before accessing FRSC form.
- Fill all details you are ask to fill and also upload your credentials.
- Submit your application form but don’t forget to print your reference form.
Follow this step
- To start the application you just have to Click the Register Button which is at the top right corner of the page to register
- Remember you are to scan your Passport-sized photograph alongside your CV in PDF format and the size should be around 600kb.
- All details must be entered correctly while applying.
- Remember that you must activate your account by first going over to your email and clicking on the link sent there.
- You now have to login with your password and email address you set up.
- Upload your CV.
- enter your correct information also.
- Once through click on the submit button. That’s all.
Federal Road Safety Corps Portal Login
FRSC Recruitment portal changes from time to time. But this year’s recruitment process is being down @ recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
You are required to create an account. Not only that you will have to Validate the email address attached to the account.
So the Federal Road Safety recruitment portal is recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
When is Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Application Closing date?
The federal road safety corps recruitment exercise is just for 6 weeks.
Recall that the recruitment was announced 13th. Then it’s expected to end around August 24th
How to Login to Federal Road Safety Corps Portal – www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) login portal is @ http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
If you are a first time user then you need to create a password and username while creating an account.
But if you already have your password and username then you need to use the details to login.
www frsc gov ng recruitment 2022,
frsc recruitment 20212022,
frsc recruitment update,
get FRSC Recruitment Update
To get 24/7 update about Federal Road Safety Recruitment and also the latest news you might consider visiting https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ which is the officially approved channel of communication to the general public about FRSC recruitment. www frsc gov ng recruitment 2022
You can also be visiting this page from time to time to get confirm information as we are the leading job portal in Nigeria right now. www frsc gov ng portal
Salary Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Commission
Members of the Federal Road Safety Commission receive their monthly or annual salary based on rank or position. This is why we have decided to list the position or ranks available in the commission alongside the salary attached to each positions. See the list below:
|S/N||Rank||Basic Annual Salaries|
|1||Chief Inspector (CI)||₦1405449|
|2||Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)||₦1325234|
|3||Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||₦1252038|
|4||Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)||₦1143539|
|5||Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)||₦1,058,416|
|6||Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)||₦777,876|
|7||Marshal Inspector II (MI-II)||₦548,387|
|8||Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||₦393,442|
|9||Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA)||₦966,761|
|10||Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA)||₦539,048|
|11||Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA)||₦387,428|
|12||Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I)||₦349,589|
|13||Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA II)||₦319,741|
|14||Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III)||₦305,576|
Federal Road Safety Qualification and Rank Structure (Entry Level)
|Qualification||Grade Level||Basic Salary Range per annum||Possible Rank|
|SSCE||03||298506 - 330231||RMA-III|
|OND||05||329853 – 374259||MI-III|
|HND||07||483014 – 567065||MI|
|BSC||08||888956 – 988991||ARC|
It is important you know that a member of the Federal Road Safety Corp who Joins the agency with a secondary certificate earns nothing less than N40, 000 per month. As a graduate of any higher institution, you’re entitled to enjoy nothing less than N100, 000 as your monthly salary while some incentives are additional advantages. High-ranked officers earn monthly salary that ranges from N250, 000 and above.
FRSC recruitment FAQs & Answers?
When will 2021 FRSC recruitment commence?
The federal road safety recruitment will be updated any moment from now to start receiving application from interested members of the public.
Just get all your credentials dusted and certainly we will do our best to help you with all information that will help process your application once it start officially.
When will the registration close
FRSC recruitment will only last for a period of six weeks hence if you are interested just quickly apply during this period the portal is open for registration because if the portal is close you will have to wait for the next recruitment. frsc recruitment portal 2022
frsc shortlisted candidates 2022
Functions Of The Federal Road Safety Commission
Though the commission’s primary function is to ensure that there are no accident on the highways, FRSC is also involved in some activities that help in the development of the country. These activities include the following:
It Teaches Road Users On How To Perfectly Utilize The Highways:
If Nigeria must be free from road accidents, then road users must know all traffic rules and regulations. FRSC regularly organize interactive workshops where drivers and other road users are lectured on how to behave while driving. The agency welcome and provides answers to all questions from participants.
It Provides topnotch Rescue Services Should There Be Emergency Cases
FRSC has a rescue team whose major duty is provide quick help to victim of road accidents or any road-related emergency. In case you find yourself in any emergency while driving, you can reach out to the FRSC for quick help by dialing 122.
The Agency Makes Driving License Readily Available For Use
Driving your car without an up-to-date or substantial driving license in Nigeria is a crime. Hence, the commission are responsible for the design and the issuance of all important driving documents to interested drivers/car owners.
The Agency Ensures That Highways Are In Perfect Conditions For Use:
As much as it’s the function of the government to ensure that good roads are provided in the country, one of FRSC’s functions is to make sure that the roads are maximally maintained by users. The commission engages in regular cleaning of highways, amends pot-holes and clear trashes that could cause accidents. Other functions of the Federal Road Safety Commission include: * Promoting cooperation among drivers and other stakeholders such as the National Union Of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) * Keeping up-to-date records of traffic-related data and stats for reference purposes. * Production and dispensation of Plate numbers to citizens who are in need of them.
Branches Of The Federal Road Safety Commission
According to the commission’s official website, https://frsc.gov.ng/zonal-commands/ there are 12 FRSC zonal headquarters across the country. The zonal headquarters were initially five in its first year of establishment. However, the number increased to 12 in 2004 due to the need for much workforce in the agency. Below is the list of the 12 zonal headquarters alongside their commanders and locations:
1. Name: RS1HQ,
Location: Kaduna State Name of commander: AB DATSAMA (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 08077690010
2. Name: RS2HQ
Location: Lagos state Name of commander: SA OBAYEMI (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690200
3. Name: RS3HQ
Location: Yola (Adamawa) Name of commander: AE Zambezi (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690300
4. Name: RS4HQ
Location: Jos (Plateau State) Name of commander in charge: A OMIYALE (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690400
5. Names: RS5HQ
Location: Benin (Edo state) Name of commander in charge: KA Adeleye (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690500 6. Name: RS6HQ Location: Port-Harcourt (Rivers State) Name of commander in charge: K AGOMOH (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690600
7. Name: RS7HQ
Location: Abuja (FCT) Commander In charge: UG Ibrahim (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690700
Location: Ilorin (Kwara state) Commander In Charge: AA Nwaka (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690800
- Name: RS9HQ
Location: Enugu (Enugu State) Commander in charge: PO Osadebamwen (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690900
- Name: RS10HQ
Sokoto (Sokoto State) Name of Commander In Charge: KY Olagunju (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690100
- Name: RS11HQ
Location: Osogbo (Osun State) Name of Commander In Charge: GO Ogagaoghene (ACM) Email: rs11hq.OSHOGBO@frsc.gov.ng Phone Number: 0807769011
- Name: RS12HQ
Location: Bauchi (Bauchi State) Name of Commander In Charge: JI Etuk (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690120
The Strength Of The Federal Road Safety Commission
Just like every other Paramilitaries, FRSC is legally supported by the Federal government of Nigeria. Hence, they have all legal right to detain, arrest and punish every driver or motorist who breaks traffic rules and regulations. frsc recruitment portal