2022 NWAG Scholarships for Young Women in Nigeria In partnership with the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG), the NWAG is providing scholarship possibilities to Nigerian females who wish to pursue a degree program in their home country.
2022 NWAG Scholarships for Young Women in Nigeria
A total of 37 one-time scholarships, one for each state of origin and one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of three hundred dollars ($300) each, will be awarded to deserving female students enrolled in Nigerian colleges by the National Women’s Action Group (NWAG).
Application Deadline: 30th May 2022
Fully Funded Canada Scholarships -Government of Canada
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Scholarships: 37
Value of Awards: $300
Eligibility: An applicant must be a Nigerian female, undergraduate student in a Nigerian University.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to download an application form
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before May 30, 2022:
Canada’s Top 10 Highest-Paying IT Jobs in 2022
- Proof of State of Origin-Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
“HOW CAN YOU RELATIVELY USE YOUR FUTURE DEGREE TO BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR IN NIGERIA”