Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022 for Graduates offering a program called the Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMAP) in 2022.
For young Nigerian graduates, Citi is offering a program called the Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMAP) in 2022.
Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022 for Graduates
Citi’s Europe, Middle East, and Africa regional business is searching for full-time Analysts to join the team in a variety of locations around the region. Candidates must be based in the region. Starting in July, participants in the EM Analyst Program will participate in a four-week training session. Orientation and induction seminars that provide an overview of Citi are followed by classroom training sessions to complete the formal training process. As part of the meeting, analysts will have the opportunity to meet with members from both the banking and operations division teams at Citi. Followed by four 3-month rotations across several Citi responsibilities, the classroom training program is completed.
Program 2022 for Nigerian Graduates
Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Graduates
You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* You are fluent in English
* You have less than 3 years of work experience
* You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
* Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
* Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
* Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
* Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
* Interact with Citi’s network around the region.
* Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
* Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
* Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
* Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
* Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
- Citi is open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
- By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
The program will start in June 2022.
- Req ID 80014104
- Location Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Category BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Citi’s Emerging Markets Analyst Program 2022
Here are eight stages to being a self-motivated individual Changing your life requires persistence, and many of us find it difficult to keep going after a while. As a result, it’s crucial to focus on things that you’re passionate about rather than those that you’re performing just because someone else tells you to do so.
2022 NWAG Scholarships for Young Women in Nigeria In partnership with the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG), the NWAG is providing scholarship possibilities to Nigerian females who wish to pursue a degree program in their home country.
Polaris Bank Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2022 Nigerians are invited to apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022.
Are You Prepared To Define Your Own Identity? Applications for the Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022 for Nigerians are now being accepted.