Bell Oil & Gas- BDE Line Pipes And OCTG At Bell Oil & Gas, we recruit from a pool of talents (who have expressed an interest in working with us) that are stored in our Resume Reserve Vault on an as-needed basis. If we do not currently have a position that you are interested in, but you would want to be considered for future openings, please send your resume for future review.
Bell Oil & Gas- BDE Line Pipes And OCTG
We are currently recruiting for the role of Administrative Officer
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of line pipes and OCTG.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with NAPIMS /NCD and following up with submitted Line Pipes and OCTG.
- Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target – driven achievement.