Bell Oil & Gas- Business Development Manager At Bell Oil & Gas, we recruit from a pool of talents (who have expressed an interest in working with us) that are stored in our Resume Reserve Vault on an as-needed basis. If we do not currently have a position that you are interested in, but you would want to be considered for future openings, please send your resume for future review.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Administrative Officer
Lagos, Nigeria | Bachelor’s Degree | 7 – 10 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Oil & Energy
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal..
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- (WHO) consultant specializing research data science
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.