Environmentally friendly home energy solutions for the world’s 1.3 billion underserved consumers are developed, distributed, and purchased by Greenlight Planet, which also finances the purchase of these solutions. We are the market leaders in the distributed off-grid solar business, and our Sun KingTM products have enabled 76 million people across the world to have access to clean, reliable, solar-powered light and energy at their homes through our Sun KingTM products.
Egor Sun King Shop Manager apply
The Sun King product line includes anything from portable solar lamps to more sophisticated multi-light solar home systems, as well as solar-powered televisions and fans, as well as energy-efficient inverter bulbs. For those who do not have reliable electricity access, our products have a significant positive impact on their quality of life. They help to increase the number of productive, income-generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and, when field-based sources of light such as kerosene lamps are replaced, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
Egor Sun King Shop Manager apply
In order to reach our customers, we rely on two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners in 40 countries, as well as our EasyBuyTM Direct sales channel, which allows us to sell directly to consumers in India and Kenya as well as Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia via a network of more than 7,000 commission sales agents. Through our Sun King EasyBuyTM line, which includes our technology-enabled “pay-as-you-go” (PAYG) systems, we provide our clients the choice of purchasing these products up front or paying for them over a period of 4-18 months through an installment payment plan with no interest.
Approximately 2000 people are employed by Greenlight in 11 countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. As a company, we are passionate about servicing off-grid customers and driven by the challenge of consistently developing and creating a smart, sustainable business that has a significant influence on the globe.
A commitment to gender equality in the workplace is something that Greenlight takes seriously. In Greenlight’s workforce, women account for 47 percent of the total.
The team you would join:
The Sun King Shop Executive will ensure that the overall performance targets of the store are met both in terms of quality and quantity , Job Location: Egor, Edo State, Nigeria
What you would be expected to do:
– Receive stock and keep track of inventory from warehouse
– Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
– Dispatch stocks as per requirement
– Maintain and update stock cards
– Keep and share off-the -shelf sales details
– Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
– Perform daily cycle counts on stock
– Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
– Conduct monthly stock take
– Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders
– Prepare daily on hand stock report and share with team
– Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
– Repairs and Spare Parts management
– Take custody/responsibility of the repair tools and tool kits
– Perform basic check on the faulty units before replacement
– Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
4. Store management
– Ensure the center is well maintained tidy and that the shop floor
arrangement is per SKU
– Ensure neatness on the repair work bench in line
– Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the work bench
– Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
– Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify
warranty eligibility through several technical checks
– Support Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving
You might be a strong candidate if you:
– Has 2 years’ hands on experience in a service center
– Has effective communication and interpersonal skills
– Has broad knowledge and understanding of the Sun King products
– Is able to demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and
– Has strong customer focus
– Is a team player with high levels of flexibility
– Has proven report-writing experience
– Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Is computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
About Greenlight Planet
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps, to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar powered televisions and fans and energy efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 7,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products up front or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
Greenlight employs close to 2000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.