Developer Ecosystem Communities Lead at Google Nigeria Google is not a traditional firm, and we have no plans to become one in the future. To be sure, we share many of the same characteristics as the world’s most successful companies (for example, a commitment to innovation and sound business processes), however despite our continued growth, we are committed to maintaining a small-company feel and atmosphere. Each and every person at Google is aware that they have something essential to say, and that each and every employee is critical to the company’s success. We offer personally crafted pay packages that might include competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, as well as the ability to earn additional financial bonuses and awards. We also offer a variety of other benefits.
ARCN Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Developer Ecosystem Communities Lead at Google Nigeria
Canada 2022-2023 Government Scholarships Fully Funded
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer Ecosystem Communities Lead
Location: Lagos (In-office)
About the Job
- As a Developer Ecosystem Communities Lead, you will coordinate and manage scalable developer outreach and support programs, including the Google Developer Groups (GDG), Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC), and Women Techmakers (WTM) programs, across the Sub-Saharan Africa region. This would include responsibility for Google events, as well as having responsibility for content.
- You will meet with local region developers and companies, promoting Google technologies and programs. You will also track both the apps and developers from your region, and look at how Google can better spotlight both them and their apps. You will find creative ways to increase impact by working closely with technology hubs.
- Coordinate and manage scalable developer outreach and support programs, including the Google Developer Groups (GDG), Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC), and Women Techmakers (WTM) programs, across the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Meet with local region developers and companies, promoting Google technologies and programs.
- Track apps and developers from your region, and plan how Google can better spotlight them and their apps.
How To Validate An Existing P-YES Application
- Experience in project/program management.
- Experience with team management, working with cross-functional teams, and leading operational initiatives.
- Experience in designing and implementing community driven programs/initiatives.
- Experience of speaking publicly and/or representing your organization successfully to external audiences.
- Experience in a developer-facing role.
- Experience with Google’s developer product offering.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online