Total Rewards Supervisor at MainOne Cable Nigeria MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions, such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions, to telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses, and government institutions in West Africa. MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions, such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions.
Total Rewards Supervisor at MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable’s success is predicated on the fact that we have a team of people that are both talented and highly proficient in their various industries who act as the driving force behind our company. An employment opportunity with MainOne is unlike any other that you have ever held. With MainOne, you will be challenged, inspired, and proud of yourself as you become a part of something truly significant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Total Rewards Supervisor
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation and Benefits:
- Plan and direct programs relating to compensation and benefits, including policies, objectives, initiatives and the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of these programs.
- Ensure timely and effective administration of monthly payroll and statutory remittances – Pensions, NHF, Taxes (where required) and Pensions.
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of quarterly Sales Commissions.
- Ensure effective preparation and administration of exit letters, computation, and payment of exit benefits.
- Evaluate competitiveness of present programs through research, surveys and trend analysis leading to appropriate recommendations
- Champion the consistent administration of the Company’s compensation and benefit programs in compliance with approved company policies and governmental regulations.
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS):
- Direct the maintenance of the Company’s HRIS, Human Manager, and fully utilize it to the Company’s advantage.
- Assist to coordinate the development and maintenance of specialized human resource information and measurement/reporting systems.
- Ensure the effective management of the company’s Human Resources Information System.
- Maintain employee-related databases and ensure accessibility of all required employee information.
- Prepare and analyze reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department and the Company
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in in HR management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills – written, oral and presentation
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Prioritization and time management skills to manage multiple conflicting activities and accomplish the desired end results within stipulated timelines
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Thorough understanding of compensation administration
- Change management skills
- Research skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours to meet deadlines when required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online