Meta Nigeria Market Specialist WhatsApp FB Job vacancy -Strategic Partner Manager , Meta (formerly Facebook) develops technology that let individuals to interact with one another, find communities, and expand their companies. When Facebook was began in 2004, it fundamentally altered the way people communicated. Apps like as Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp have further enriched the lives of billions of people all over the world. Meta is now moving beyond 2D screens and into immersive experiences such as augmented and virtual reality in order to contribute to the development of the next generation in social technology.
Meta is a place where people can grow their careers by building with us. By doing so, they are helping to design a future that will take us beyond what is currently conceivable through digital connection—beyond the confines of displays, the limits of distance, and even the laws of physics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Specialist, Nigeria, WhatsApp
Canada 2022-2023 Government Scholarships Fully Funded
Meta Nigeria Market Specialist WhatsApp FB
- WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere.
- WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas – making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It’s a simple and secure way to share your favourite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world. WhatsApp Customer Operations’ mission is to make each user feel like WhatsApp was made for them.
- WhatsApp Customer Operations’ focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for WhatsApp users.
- Core Operations: Effectively manage all service channels for your market by monitoring market specifics queues and ensure that all user inquires are handled in a timely manner
- Liaise closely with our vendors to ensure all operational KPIs and quality standards are meet and exceed targets while working collaboratively to improve processes and tools
- Collaborate with partners in Product, Analytics, and Research to improve our processes and tools
- Foster an environment of collaboration and build relationships with stakeholders to contribute to company priorities
- Market Insights: Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to identify and develop scalable solutions to improve the experience for our users
- Leverage various channels to flag and escalate user sentiment on our product to the appropriate cross-functional partners to drive product impact
- Provide in-depth market summaries, inclusive of narratives that focus on trends, events, and improvement suggestions
- Risk Mitigation: Own and manage the risk of any critical events for your region
- Create local risk mitigation strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams for local events.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a customer support or operations role
- Proficient in English and Hausa
- Strategic thinker with analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Clear communication with experience structuring and delivering presentations to an executive level
- Experience working with global stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online