JOB- Real Estate Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Over the course of its history, Efficacy Construction Company Limited has grown to become a strong and enviable construction corporation in the real estate industry. The company’s headquarters are in Lagos, Nigeria, and it operates as a major building construction company.
JOB- Real Estate Surveyor at Efficacy Construction
Shelter is at the top of the hierarchy of essential human wants; as a result, the company has persistently expanded over the course of the past twelve years to become committed to providing and gratifying this urge. This accomplishment is the result of our unwavering commitment to responsibility, excellence, dependability, and efficiency since the company’s inception.
We are looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Surveyor of Real Estate is the Title of This Job
Victoria Island in Lagos is the location.
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of the Job
We are looking to hire a professional real estate surveyor who has previous experience working in a real estate company and is familiar with the processes of successful property, facility, and value management.
Their primary responsibilities include the valuation and surveying of properties, as well as the management of landed property, the acquisition, sale, and lease of such property, and more.
Job Title: Real Estate Surveyor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a professional real estate surveyor who has experience working in a real estate firm and understands how valuation, property, and facility management are effectively carried out.
- Their principal activities are related to the management, purchase, sale, or leasing of landed property as well as valuing and surveying properties.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Property Management and maintenance coordination.
- Handling inquiriesabout properties from potential buyers.
- Marketing company properties for sale and leases.
- Inspection, Market Survey, and Analysis of Asset.
- Offering advice on property taxation.
- Generate and support new business opportunities.
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients.
- Monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities.
- Advising on the maintenance costs of residential buildings.
- Calculate Service charges and ensure compliance from tenants.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities with respect to the real estate arm of the company.
- Keep business documents confidential.
- Give a periodic report on all company’s estate.
- First Degree in Estate Management or any related field
- At least 2 years experience post-NYSC.
- Proven experience in the real estate industry
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Independent judgment.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.