Manager – Performance Monitoring at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission The Electric Power Sector Reform Act of 2005 established the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) as an independent organization to carry out technical and economic control of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry.
NERC is also known as the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission. The Commission’s mandate includes, among other things, the issuance of licenses to operators, the establishment of operating norms and standards, the establishment of consumer rights and obligations, and the setting of industry rates that are cost reflective. Abuja serves as the location of the Commission’s administrative headquarters.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in joining our team to pursue an exciting career regulating the Nigerian electricity supply industry are encouraged to submit an application for the post listed below.
Manager – Performance Monitoring at the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to join our team in an exciting career of regulating the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry in the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Performance Monitoring
Division: Engineering, Performance and Monitoring
- Monitoring of Disco’s compliance with service level commitment in the Serviced Based Tariff (SBT)
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in NESI
- Monitoring and analysis of the operational performance of the generation, transmission and distribution companies.
- Develop and implement a dashboard for monitoring the system performance of the operators in NESI
- Develop and implement a schedule of routine site inspection of major utility assets for compliance with operating codes
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Develop presentations and reports
- Carry out any other task assigned by the AGM, Performance Monitoring.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Power Systems).
- Minimum years of experience: 9 years
- Registration with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is an added advantage
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project.
Application Closing Date
12:00 Midnight: 15th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Start Application Online
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link, click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step, the platform allows you to Save and continue later, so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVs should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only ONE (1) application and multiple applications shall result in a disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process of the recruitment exercise.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.