Mechanical Engineer II at Dangote Group; Senior Mechanical Foreman The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Nigeria.
Analyst II Front Desk Officer jobs in Nigeria
It has worked very hard to earn its reputation for excellent business practices and the quality of its products. Its operational headquarters are located in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, which is located in Nigeria, which is in West Africa.
Mechanical Engineer II at Dangote Group; Senior Mechanical Foreman
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Foreman (Junior Mechanical Engineer)
Job Reference: OBJ-FOREMAN-61722
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To direct and performs skilled mechanical maintenance work in the installation, operation, repair, and maintenance of cement plant equipment and facilities.
- The responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Foreman include evaluating the performance of the plant equipment, planning and scheduling daily and weekly maintenance activities for the plant equipment, and assigned tasks within the Mechanical Maintenance Department
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to plant equipment maintenance, cost control, new equipment installation, planning and scheduling daily and weekly maintenance activities
- Evaluating how much labor and materials are required for the plant equipment maintenance.
- Resolving all problems that may plant equipment maintenance, and cost control.
- Delegating tasks to maintenance shift and general duty staff and providing overall guidance.
- Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the number of materials used for each equipment maintenance activities.
- Ensuring that new equipment is installed, and old equipment dismantled based on standard engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting of equipment functionality after troubleshooting, and maintenance activities
Education and Work Experience:
- A Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Foreman, is required.
- A thorough understanding of condition monitoring methods
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of estimation software, Microsoft Office and SAP.
- The ability to perform other extra responsibilities assigned.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online