Vacancy – Sales Manager at Gate & Carter Carter and Gate One of the largest decisions you’ll ever make is whether to buy or invest in real estate. However, given the high level of dangers and loose ends involved, you are also aware of how complicated the Nigerian real estate market can be. So you ponder whether you can acquire real estate,
Vacancy – Sales Manager at Gate & Carter
build a smart house in Nigeria, or expand your investment portfolio without having to deal with shady third parties and onerous paperwork. We can hVacancy – Sales Manager at Gate & Carterelp with that.
When it comes to investment properties and real estate of the highest caliber, we at Gate & Carter are experts in more than just those areas. We also exist to help you find your dream house or expand your investment portfolio by bridging the gap between real estate and peace of mind.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Code: 1500
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online