Accounting Manager at Dogan’s Sugar Limited As a European-invested firm with the intention of producing high-quality sugar products in Nigeria, Dogan’s Sugar Limited was established in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. The business is a division of Ata Ltd. Co., the largest and most successful producer of cube sugar in Ukraine, with a market share of more than 70%. ACCOUNTING JOBS IN NIGERIA/LAGOS
Accounting Manager at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Our business constructed a new plant in Lagos to begin local manufacturing in Nigeria, and it began its first commercial production there in April 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our business adheres to the most recent international guidelines for the safety and quality of food (FSSC 22000). When making Dogan’s Sugar Cubes,
it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
ACCOUNTING JOBS IN NIGERIA/LAGOS
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data
- ICAN Certified
- SAGE Knowledge (Imperative)
- Must have worked in a production company.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email,