Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (4 Positions) The Coca-Cola Company’s bottling partner is Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company).
Coca-Cola HBC has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a subsidiary listing on the Athens Exchange. Its headquarters are in Zug, Switzerland. The largest beverage firm in the world, The Coca-Cola Company, with operations in more than 200 nations.
Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment 4 Positions
At Coca-Cola HBC, there are fair incentives and interesting learning opportunities together with a fast-paced and demanding work environment. In order to ensure equity in our shortlists and appointments, we always appoint the best candidate for the position, value varied viewpoints, and actively encourage an inclusive workplace. Take on the difficulty. Rejoin us!
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Demand Planner
Deadline: Not Specified.
2.) Creative Strategy Director – Africa
Deadline: 14th July, 2022.
3.) Innovation Marketing Manager
Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
4.) Meals Senior Brand Manager
Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meals Senior Brand Manager
Reference ID: R-74089
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Reports to: Category lead-Africa
- Implements a marketing / sales strategy for one or more of the organization’s more complex or strategically significant products / services to meet established sales or market share targets; conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; prepares sales forecast; oversees product development and design.
- Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Ability to manage a AOU (Africa Operating Unit) brand – inclusive of key strategies and innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating / leading, coordinating and working with key internal and external cross-functional partners to deliver on long- (3+ years), mid- and short-term objectives and business plan metrics.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Develop short (1 year) and mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support AOU category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local (AOU) consumer opportunities that are currently untapped by the Company by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas (e.g., new beverage sub-categories, new packaging opportunities, new merchandise categories, new channels of distribution to sell licensed merchandise).
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of project teams.
- Manage brand Net Revenue, Gross Profit, Direct Marketing Expense to deliver AOU brand growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute brand plan. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Location is flexible within Africa OU
- Relocation Offered.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience.
- Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf).
- Brand equity
- Marketing concepts
- Marketing operating strategies
- Creative concept evaluation
- Strong financial acumen and business analytics.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online