Construction Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited As a European-invested firm with the intention of producing high-quality sugar products in Nigeria, Dogan’s Sugar Limited was established in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. The business is a division of Ata Ltd. Co., the largest and most successful producer of cube sugar in Ukraine, with a market share of more than 70%.
Construction Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Our business constructed a new plant in Lagos to begin local manufacturing in Nigeria, and it began its first commercial production there in April 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our business adheres to the most recent international guidelines for the safety and quality of food (FSSC 22000). When making Dogan’s Sugar Cubes,
it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer (Project)
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Performing cost calculations and preparing financial projections.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the project manager.
- Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes.
- Performing regular tests on materials and procedures to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Ensuring that the construction project is completed on time and within budget.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or similar.
- State-approved license.
- At least 2 years experience as a construction engineer in the relevant field of specialization.
- Advance proficiency in construction management software, such as BuildSmart and Smartsheet.
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations.
- Exceptional leadership, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Great mathematical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Availability to visit the construction site outside of business hours, when relevant.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.