Design Engineer (Project) at Dogan’s Sugar Limited As a European-invested firm with the intention of producing high-quality sugar products in Nigeria, Dogan’s Sugar Limited was established in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. The business is a division of Ata Ltd. Co., the largest and most successful producer of cube sugar in Ukraine, with a market share of more than 70%.
Electrical Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Our business constructed a new plant in Lagos to begin local manufacturing in Nigeria, and it began its first commercial production there in April 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our business adheres to the most recent international guidelines for the safety and quality of food (FSSC 22000). When making Dogan’s Sugar Cubes,
it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Engineer (Project)
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Design Engineer (Project) at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design Engineering, Engineering, Product Design, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and popular design software.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.