Electrical Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited As a European-invested firm with the intention of producing high-quality sugar products in Nigeria, Dogan’s Sugar Limited was established in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. The business is a division of Ata Ltd. Co., the largest and most successful producer of cube sugar in Ukraine, with a market share of more than 70%.
Electrical Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Our business constructed a new plant in Lagos to begin local manufacturing in Nigeria, and it began its first commercial production there in April 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our business adheres to the most recent international guidelines for the safety and quality of food (FSSC 22000). When making Dogan’s Sugar Cubes,
it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Production Company)
- Assembling evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagaramms and schematics.
- Helping the department in advising management on continued use of suitable equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians and operators.
- Installing and performing diagnostics test on mechanical systems.
- Helping to develop and implement electrical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdown.
- Documenting processes and maintaining electrical services records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing electrical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and adhering to industry regulations,
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant work experience.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Proficienncy in electrical design and diagnostics testing software.
- Ability to complete shift operations.
- Has worked in a production factory.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.