Job-Creative Strategy Director – Coca-Cola Company The Coca-Cola Company’s bottling partner is Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). Coca-Cola HBC has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a subsidiary listing on the Athens Exchange. Its headquarters are in Zug, Switzerland. The largest beverage firm in the world, The Coca-Cola Company, with operations in more than 200 nations.
Job-Creative Strategy Director – Coca-Cola Company
At Coca-Cola HBC, there are fair incentives and interesting learning opportunities together with a fast-paced and demanding work environment. In order to ensure equity in our shortlists and appointments, we always appoint the best candidate for the position, value varied viewpoints, and actively encourage an inclusive workplace. Take on the difficulty. Rejoin us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Strategy Director – Africa
Reference ID: R-69724
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
Relocation Provided: Yes
Reports To: Category Director – Africa
What you will do:
- Architect and align stakeholders to the integrated marketing strategy for brand or a portfolio of brands including supporting strategies for the base business and for innovations.
- Proactively collaborate with the brand teams to identify opportunities for brand growth outside of the annual end to end process and translate those opportunities into actionable strategies.
- Author and align key stakeholders to end to end briefs; lead agency briefings and identify innovative ways to measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns.
- Provide strategic thought-leadership throughout the end to end process: guide adherence to (and when needed, evolution of) the strategy among internal teams and external agency partners; identify opportunities to bring consumer research and data into the process; help develop measurement plans to evaluate and optimize campaigns; foster a culture of collaboration that continually challenges and builds the brand team’s collective thinking.
- Actively collaborate with the brand/category team to translate global/regional direction to Africa Operating Unit (where applicable) and to ensure that the strategy is relevant to consumers, positions the brand for future growth and can ultimately inspire differentiated marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Related Work Experience:
- 8 – 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working at and with world-class creative agencies and track record of inspiring big (ideally award-winning) creative thinking a plus.
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines to open new, innovative spaces for brand growth based on consumer insights, cultural trends and current and future business needs.
- Ability to define overall end to end strategies.
- Ability to lay the strategic foundation needed to spark, evaluate, measure and optimize creative ideas that comprise a brand’s annual marketing efforts in a way that delivers business growth and consumer value.
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others
Key Knowledge Requirements:
Mastery of (Required):
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner
- Collaborate and build consensus
- Translate consumer and cultural research/data, business objectives and diverse perspectives into actionable marketing strategies
- Lead and shape consumer research.
- Brand equity
- Marketing concepts
- Motivate and influence others
- Presentation skills
- Planning, organizing, problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online