Job – Innovation Marketing Manager at Coca-Cola The Coca-Cola Company’s bottling partner is Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). Coca-Cola HBC has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and a subsidiary listing on the Athens Exchange. Its headquarters are in Zug, Switzerland. The largest beverage firm in the world, The Coca-Cola Company, with operations in more than 200 nations.
At Coca-Cola HBC, there are fair incentives and interesting learning opportunities together with a fast-paced and demanding work environment. In order to ensure equity in our shortlists and appointments, we always appoint the best candidate for the position, value varied viewpoints, and actively encourage an inclusive workplace. Take on the difficulty. Rejoin us!
Job – Innovation Marketing Manager at Coca-Cola
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Marketing Manager
Reference ID: R-73303
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Description Summary
What you will do for us:
- Lead innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Attractive-Local-Operating-Unit(AOU) as well as share relevant AOU market information in support of global innovation development.
- Develop holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions.
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 5 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- End-to-end experience developing and launching innovation
- Ability to translate consumer inputs into relevant innovation aligned with brand guardrails/strategic guidance
- Ability to develop robust business cases including potential market opportunity and resource/investment requirements to deliver
- Strong collaboration skills including ability to build partnerships, establish trust & credibility and influence across all levels of leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to tailor communications to audience and providing clear
- Consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
- Analytical Techniques, Brand Architecture, Brand Positioning, Channel Management, Competitive Assessments, Consumer Segmentation, Creative Development, Digital Media Strategy, Leadership, Marketing Strategies, Media Planning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Research, Social Media Strategies, SWOT Analysis
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, for a Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online