Quality Control Officer (QCO) at Dogan’s Sugar Limited As a European-invested firm with the intention of producing high-quality sugar products in Nigeria, Dogan’s Sugar Limited was established in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria. The business is a division of Ata Ltd. Co., the largest and most successful producer of cube sugar in Ukraine, with a market share of more than 70%.
Quality Control Officer (QCO) at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Electrical Engineer at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Our business constructed a new plant in Lagos to begin local manufacturing in Nigeria, and it began its first commercial production there in April 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our business adheres to the most recent international guidelines for the safety and quality of food (FSSC 22000). When making Dogan’s Sugar Cubes,
it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (QCO)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance to raw material standards through maintenance of good supplier control.
- Ensure compliance with product quality standards in terms of recipe and processing methods.
- Manage food safety through the establishment of prerequisite programs and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Plan for operational processes.
- Liaise with the statutory and the regulatory agencies such as NAFDAC, SON, LASEPA, NESREA, MDAs, LCDAs, and Public Health Officers.
- Research and develop new product through competitor bench-marking.
- Establish and maintain standard for stock-keeping such as FIFO, FEFO & LILO.
- Establish standard for best Hygiene Practices.
- Troubleshoot whenever there is a deviation in operational processes and standards.
- Monitor Operational Quality Cycle.
- Ensure compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Train and retrain staff on Food Safety, Quality Management systems and Best Hygiene Practices.
- Engage in periodic compliance audit of staff, operations, and equipment in relation to Quality and Hygiene standards.
- Carry out corrective actions and preventive actions implementation and reports on observations and/or compliance directives from regulatory bodies.
- Generate monthly and periodic reports to Management on Quality Circle Deviation.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Management.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- B. Sc / HND in Food Science or any Biological Science field.
- Vast experience in Food processing and manufacturing
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Managing people.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to write technical reports.
- Analytical minded.
- Good planning ability.
- Professional Certification in Quality, Food, Health, and Safety.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.