how to upload O’level result on JAMB portal In this writeup or paper we will guide and advice you on how to upload O’level result on JAMB portal of 2022 by yourself by using 3 simple steps. Below are the ways to go about it
Or you call 08182718991 or whatsapp
Note that you will not be admitted to the university even if you are qualified for admission if you do not upload your O’level results on the JAMB portal.
The second requirement is that all JAMB applicants are required to upload their O-level results. However, if you have already completed the task, there is no need for you to carry it out once more.
It is vital for you to check and be sure that you are to do it before you go ahead and complete the O’level upload. If you have done it previously, it is also important for you to check and be sure that the one you did was successful or not. How to Know if you are to Upload O’level on JAMB Portal?
how to upload O’level result on JAMB portal
Candidates that are to do O’level result upload are candidates that have checked and confirmed that their O’level result was not uploaded, those that used awaiting result and those that did it but it was not successful.
To confirm if you are to do O’level upload, kindly visit here. But if you are sure that you have not done it before, or that the one you did was not successful then follow the steps below to do it now.
How much does it cost to upload WAEC/NECO result on JAMB portal?
There’s no fix charge for the uploading of WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, JUPEB or any other results on JAMB portal.
Check out: how to change email on JAMB Portal
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board had made it public that the uploading of any O’level result like WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or equivalents on JAMB Portal is 100% free of charge.
Meanwhile, the CBT centers may be allowed to charge a service fee but the fee should not be above Five Hundred Naira, N500.
How to Upload WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB O’level Result on JAMB Portal
Below are the actual steps on how to upload your WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB O’level result on JAMB portal:
- Visit JAMB CAPS profile portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login with your email and password
- Scroll to the bottom option and click on *Check Admission Status*
- Click the *Access my CAPS* option to visit your CAPS portal
- If you are using a phone, change it to *Desktop Site*
- Confirm if your O’level had been uploaded already by clicking on *My O’level result*
- If not uploaded, pick your O’level result and package it in an office file
- Visit any approved JAMB CBT centre that is closer to you to do the upload.
- Candidates can also visit their state’s JAMB office to do the upload
- After uploading, follow these steps to confirm the upload.
How to Upload result on Your School Portal?
Different schools have different procedures for uploading of O’level result on their school portal.
Below is the simplest method we have seen on how to upload result on your school portal.
- Visit the school admission portal
- Create or login to your registration portal
- Navigate to the O’level section
- Select or enter the subjects on your O’level result and select their grades.
- Confirm your entry and save it
Closing Date/Deadline for Uploading of O’level 2022
Can I still upload my O level result on JAMB portal?
Yes!!! Candidates can still upload their O level result on JAMB portal as long as JAMB is still offering admission. See deadline below
Deadline/Closing Date for JAMB O’level upload
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has not announced any closing date or deadline for the uploading of O’level result.
Meanwhile, there is no official deadline or closing date for the uploading of candidates’ O’level results on JAMB portal. This exercise will end the same day that the JAMB 2022 admission process will end.