Data and Business Intelligence Advisor at Chemonics International International is one of the most important partners in international development around the world. This is due to the fact that wherever Chemonics is present, development is also there. Since our company’s inception in 1975, we have conducted operations in more than 150 countries, all with the goal of assisting our customers, partners, and beneficiaries in overcoming the most difficult difficulties in the globe.
Today, we are reimagining supply chains around the world in order to ensure that important medications are delivered to the right location at the right time. Our worldwide network of more than 4,000 specialists are united by a firm conviction that the world must be made a better place, which drives their unyielding commitment to find better ways to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data and Business Intelligence Advisor
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
- The Data and Business Intelligence Advisor will provide programmatic & operational support for all Data Management, Analytics and Reporting (DaMAR) activities, across all task orders in Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM).
Job Description / Scope of Work
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by the Data and Business Intelligence Advisor to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support Data Management, Analytics and Reporting related activities of GHSC-PSM (Nigeria Health LMIS, facility level commodity orders, Integrated Distribution Information, deliveries document, National Integrated Specimen Referral Network (NISRN) etc.)
- Manage data warehouse to ensure that the data bank information is accurate and up to date
- Build validation rules to track all Lookup, dimensions and transaction tables for conflicts and reconcile for consistency.
- Manage access to data needs for Staffs as self-service, create scripts/queries to automate routine Information & reports for exports, and maintain logs of all information retrieved from the system.
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualize data and provide insight into the organization performances on supply chain data and information.
- Support the identification, deployment and use of appropriate Data Management, Analytics and Reporting tools such as Power BI, QGIS, R-studio, python, SQL, Microsoft Azure in the GHSC-PSM project.
- Manage and review last mile delivery (LMD) Order, warehouse Inventory Transaction information and Deliveries data for programs and services of GHSC-PSM and related interests.
- Generate LMD Order and deliveries data report and share with all operational units guide planning and decisions
- Lead proof of deliveries (PODs) document management for all GHSC-PSM programs and services.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Manager, Data Analytics and Reporting
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Communications Technology, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Sciences or related field.
- Three to five years of professional experience in data security, data analytics and database management preferably in an international health care supply chain management environment.
- At least 3 years of work experience in ICT-based knowledge and information systems.
- Ability to monitor and provide support to multi-functional teams in supply chain activities.
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required
- Fluency in English is required
- The Data and Business Intelligence Advisor will report to the Manager (Data, Analytics and Reporting)
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment:
- This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this position, please fill out the form and attach a CV.
We ask that you not contact us via phone. Only those who made the final cut will be notified.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other non-merit factors. This includes but is not limited to race, color, religion, sex.