Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Screening form is out now – This is to notify the general public that all online registration starts on 05/10/2022 if you are interested in picking the said form kindly whats app or Call 08182718991
See the date for AKSU Post UTME 2022/2023 to begin. When will AKSU screening commence for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for AKSU PUTME Screening form online on the Post UTME Portal for AKSU www.aksu.edu.ng.
WHEN WILL AKSU POST UTME START . SIMPLY ANSWER IT WILL START ON SEPTEMBER 5TH 2022
The date that the Post UTME Screening Form would be made available has been published by the Akwa Ibom State University, which is located in Ikot Akpaden. The announcement pertains to the academic session that will take place in 2022/2023. Candidates who have achieved both the AKSU Post UTME Cut Off Mark and the one set by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to apply via the AKSU Portal, which can be accessed at www.aksu.edu.ng/appl
The requirements for entry are determined by the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
1. A minimum score of credit in five (5) subjects, one of which must be English Language, in the SSCE, GCE O-Level, or any other test that is considered to be equivalent.
2. a UTME score of at least 140 and preferably more than that (subject to change).
3. A screening score of at least 180 on the Post-UTME examination (subject to change).
4. In addition to the requirements listed above, prospective students need to have Akwa Ibom State University listed as their first option in order to be eligible to take the Post-UTME Screening Test.
5. Candidates who take the Post-UTME screening test and receive a score that is lower than 140 are not eligible for admission into any program offered by AKSU, regardless of whether or not they received higher scores on the UTME.
6. The candidates’ overall scores on the UTME and Post-UTME screening tests are averaged, and those numbers are utilized to make the final selection into programs.
The point at which entry is no longer possible changes from one scheduled activity to the next.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION /REGISTRATION STARTS ON MONDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2022
Admission by way of the Direct Entry System
1. A minimum of credit passes in five subjects, including English Language, in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE), General Certificate of Education (GCE O-Level), or an equivalent certificate.
2. Have either A’ levels, an OND or an NCE in the subject areas that are appropriate.
3. A score that is considered satisfactory on the Direct Entry Screening Exercise
4. The candidate’s certifications and their performance on the direct admission screening test are both taken into consideration in the final selection process.
Simply select the download option to obtain a copy of the University’s admission requirements, which can be used for any of its programs.
If AKSU was your first choice, then you are eligible to apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening form 2022. Just follow all the steps and information that will be elaborated on this page in order to apply for the PUTME on Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden website.
AKSU Post UTME Requirements 2022
AKSU has so many applicants who are yet to know the requirements for AKSU Post UTME. Well, this section will inform these people about AKSU Post UTME Screening requirements and what documents they are expected to bring alongside them during the screening exercise.
Does AKSU conduct Post UTME exams? Candidates who have been granted conditional admission on the JAMB Admission Status portal will have to come for screening at the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden to process their admission completely.
You are expected to come with your JAMB Result Printout, WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result, JAMB Admission Letter, Colour Passport Photograph, AKSU Online Registration Printout, JAMB UTME Registration Number.
You can check AKSU screening timetable to know the venue and time for your departmental screening exercise to take place. Please ensure you get to your Post UTME screening venue on time to avoid being disqualified. There may likely be a supplementary screening for candidates who missed the first.
AKSU Post UTME Date 2022
So, when will AKSU hold the Post UTME Screening? AKSU Post UTME Screening Date is 22nd August 2022 to 26th August 2022. Check the time your departmental screening will hold and also the venue on www.aksu.edu.ng
You can apply for AKSU Post UTME at www.aksu.edu.ng/eportals. You will have to fill out the online registration form and upload your O’Level result on the portal as well. Currently, the deadline for AKSU Post UTME registration has not been announced yet. Also, Check Resumption Date.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME 2022
To apply for Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden Post UTME Screening Form 2022, go to www.aksu.edu.ng/eportal to begin your registration. AKSU UTME Form price is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only). Candidates are to login to the portal and make payment using Remita.
After the online payment, fill in your bio-data and printout the Post UTME Screening Schedule from AKSU Website and check the details of the screening exercise including time and venue for your department. Remember, you will be required to upload your JAMB result and O’Level result on the portal before registration.
Need more news on AKSU Post UTME 2022? Then you should leave your comment and enquiries below about the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden Post UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) Registration for the screening exercise.