Scholarship for International Students/GRANT Excellence Scholarship for International Student Program is available to current students, who are on their second year or above full-time bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral programmes.
• Second year or above full-time bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral students • This scholarship is merit-based. In principle, individual student could only be awarded once during their entire studies.
• Bachelors’ students: CNY 18,000 • Master’s/doctoral students: CNY 30,000 • The scholarship is delivered in one-off subsidy. The value is subject to change from year to year according to the Ministry of Education.
Scholarship for International Students/GRANT
How do i apply for an education and small business startup grant ?
Download and print the education and small business startup grant application form below.
Fill out the required information on the Application Form and submit at Email: email@example.com
Ensure to put in correct and recent contact information as our Grant-reviewing parties will contact you with further instructions and directives.
Incorrect or falsified information will automatically disqualify any applicant.
Although small business startup grants are easy to obtain, there are things that you can do to make your proposal a priority to us. Bear in mind that we are looking for strong applications.
– State your objectives clearly, include a well-constructed business plan, and make sure your budget is realistic.
– State measurable objectives for the short and long term, as well as your methodology, benchmarks and timetables.
– Bring in outside experts if necessary and appropriate; an accountant or consultant can add credibility to your application process.
– Above all, remember to be clear about how you intend to use the funds requested, and if you get the grant, be sure to only use the funds for the stated purpose.
How long does processing take?
After applying and submitting your application. We will keep contacting you for all the updates about the progress of your application. Always confirm the email of which you receive information to avoid being misled by unrecognized third parties. If in doubt about any messages purported to be from us, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration for review, application and disbursement of funds is as follows; Individual or organizational proposals submitted are reviewed and the applicants are contacted about the results of their applications with in the next 20 and 40 working days respectively and if approved the funds are disbursed immediately on approval.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
How do i apply for an organisational grant ?
Download and print the organizational grant application form below.
Fill out the required information on the application form and submit at Email: email@example.com
Anonymous Hope Fund requires all organizations seeking funding to submit a completed proposal form, a budget, and a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework. The application should also include the following information as attachments:
-Proof of registration and (if available) a copy of organizational statutes;
– A list of board members, trustees and staff;
– A list of current activities or (if available) a most recent annual report;
– A current organizational budget and, if available, an audited financial statement;
– A recent project or organizational evaluation (if available).
Proposal writing can be a challenging enterprise. These guidelines have been prepared to help you. They outline what Anonymous Hope Fund considers the main elements of a grant proposal. We accept proposal in either French or English.
1. Address a need
In preparing the proposal, the organization seeking a grant must demonstrate its capacity to address a need. This need should clearly fall within ANONYMOUS HOPE FUND thematic areas and should prioritize the needs of the community.
Before submitting a proposal, the grant seeker should research on our mission, strategic priorities, funding opportunities and budget.
Well thought-out, structured and carefully written proposals are more likely to be given favorable attention than those less carefully put together.
4. Additional support
The potential grantee greatly increases the likelihood of receiving funding by seeking support for respective components of its work from the appropriate source.
We support a project only when convinced that it is feasible and that the prospective grantee is capable of implementing it.
As much as possible applicants are encouraged to be creative and think outside-the-box.
Note: A well-written proposal for a weak, unnecessary or unfeasible project or a poorly written proposal for a potentially good project may both be denied funding.