Lecturer I (Oral Medicine / Oral Pathology) at the University of Ibadan The oldest and most well-known university in Nigeria is the University of Ibadan (UI).
Boyfriend Day 2022 Quotes Images: Heartwarming Messages Wishes HD Wallpapers
As a postgraduate university that focuses on research, it has become a leader in a number of fields and is still a major player in the development of Africa’s much-needed human capital.
Candidates with the right qualifications are invited to apply for the academic and non-academic jobs listed below:
Lecturer I (Oral Medicine / Oral Pathology) at the University of Ibadan
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (Oral Medicine / Oral Pathology)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Department: Oral Pathology and Oral Medicine
- Applicants must possess basic Dental Degree registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- All applicants must have Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons or the National Postgraduate Medical College. An M.SC., a Ph.D. or Post Fellowship qualification/experience and academic publications in learned journals will be added advantages.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Click here for more information
Note: Applicants should ask their referees to send their reports on letterhead and with a confidential cover directly to the address above, indicating the position and department for which they are applying.
Nysc date of birth corrections waec pin
• Applicants must write the position and department for which they are applying on both the application and the envelope it comes in. Relevant cognate experience is required
• Only the applications of the finalists will be taken into account.
Before they are chosen for the oral interview, the applicants who made the short list would have to give a presentation at a departmental seminar about research they have done or are doing in their area of interest.