Lecturer I (Structural and Materials Engineering) at the University of Ibadan The oldest and most well-known university in Nigeria is the University of Ibadan (UI). As a postgraduate university that focuses on research, it has become a leader in a number of fields and is still a major player in the development of Africa’s much-needed human capital.
Candidates with the right qualifications are invited to apply for the academic and non-academic jobs listed below:
NASA plans Artemis 1 launch in November
Lecturer I (Structural and Materials Engineering) at the University of Ibadan
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (Structural and Materials Engineering)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Department: Civil Engineering
- Applicants must possess a B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D Degree in the field of Civil Engineering specializing in Structural Engineering.
- Previous teaching experience at the University level, membership of NSE, NIStructE and Registration with COREN are required.
- Evidence of Scholarly publication(s) in peer reviewed Journals will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be proficient in the usage of the following Engineering software CSI SAP 200, PLAXIS, Civil CAD, AUTO Civil, TEKLA STRUCTURES, PROTA STRUCTURES REL 2018 and CSC ORION 18, and have at least five years field experience.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Petroleum Training Institute Screening / Exam Of Post Utme
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Click here for more information
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral