Lecturer I (Conservative Dentistry) at the University of Ibadan The oldest and most well-known university in Nigeria is the University of Ibadan (UI).
As a postgraduate university that focuses on research, it has become a leader in a number of fields and is still a major player in the development of Africa’s much-needed human capital.
Candidates with the right qualifications are invited to apply for the job below:
Lecturer I (Conservative Dentistry) at the University of Ibadan
Job Title: Lecturer I (Conservative Dentistry)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Department: Restorative Dentistry
- Applicants must possess basic dental degree, e.g., BDS. Candidates must have passed part II Fellowship Examination of the West African College of Surgeons or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in Restorative Dentistry (Conservative).
- Applicants must also be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.