Lecturer I (Minerals Petroleum Energy Economics and Law) at the University of Ibadan The oldest and most well-known university in Nigeria is the University of Ibadan (UI). As a postgraduate university that focuses on research, it has become a leader in a number of fields and is still a major player in the development of Africa’s much-needed human capital.
Lecturer I (Minerals Petroleum, Energy Economics and Law) at the University of Ibadan
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (Minerals, Petroleum, Energy Economics and Law)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Faculty: Multidisciplinary Studies
Department: Minerals, Petroleum, Energy Economics and Law
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D. Degrees in Economics, Energy Studies, Energy Statistics or relevant disciplines and be registered with relevant professional bodies.
- Publications in relevant peer-reviewed journals with competence to teach any two of Electricity Economics, Renewable Energy, Environment and Climate Change Economics, Energy Finance and Project Evaluation, Investment and Risk Analysis, and Research Methodology at postgraduate level are required.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.