Lecturer II (Accounting) at the University of Ibadan The University of Ibadan (UI) holds the distinction of being the oldest and most distinguished of all the universities in Nigeria. It is a research-intensive postgraduate university, and as such, it has acquired a position of eminence in a variety of fields. Furthermore, it continues to be a vital role in the creation of the human capital that is so desperately required in Africa.
Lecturer II (Accounting) at the University of Ibadan
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (Accounting)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Faculty: Economics and Management Sciences
- Candidates should possess a good First Degree and an M.Sc in Accounting (Ph.D Grade).
- Candidates must have evidence of progress made in Ph.D.
- Accounting programme and membership of relevant professional accounting bodies like ICAN, ACCA and CIMA-UK.
- Candidates must specialize in any two (2) areas of accounting which must be reflected in the curriculum vitae.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) stating:
- Date of Birth (not Age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Work Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should address and forward their Applications including two sets of Photostat copies of relevant credentials to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development Division (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Click here for more information
- Applicants should request their Referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to the address above.
- Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application. Relevant cognate experience is required
Things to do before applying for a student visa
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or on-going research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.