BRIGHTVIEW NURSING SCHOLARSHIP 2022 BrightView helps people in Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Delaware, and North Carolina who are struggling with addiction in a wide range of ways. We have a better way to treat people with addictions.
Assistant Lecturer (Agrometeorology / Soil Water Management) at the University of Ibadan
DELSU PARTIME EDUCATION DEGREE PROGRAMME 2022/2023
The goal of our individualized programs and harm reduction model of care is to help our patients get better and stay better. Our treatment programs are based on scientific evidence. They include medication-assisted treatment (MAT), individual counseling, group counseling, peer support, and social services that remove barriers to recovery.
We are making a difference in the field of addiction treatment by giving a scholarship to a graduate student who wants to work in the field of treating people with substance use disorders after they graduate. One person who gets this scholarship will get a one-time payment of $1,000 to help pay for their education.
To be eligible to win, scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- As of January 1, 2022, the applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Attending or enrolled in an accredited undergrad nursing (BSN) or master’s program for nursing (MSN, etc.) in Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia, Delaware or North Carolina
- Want to pursue a career in substance use disorder treatment
- Meet the scholarship regulations and include the submission requirements listed below
BRIGHTVIEW NURSING SCHOLARSHIP 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR OUR SCHOLARSHIP
To apply for the BrightView Nursing Scholarship, eligible students must write an original 500 to 1,000-word essay responding to the following prompt: What role does nursing play in an effective addiction treatment program?
Please upload your essay in Word or PDF format and complete the form below by midnight on December 2, 2022. APA style format is acceptable. It is expected that all sources will be appropriately cited. Submissions received after the deadline will not be eligible for consideration.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD DETERMINATION
- A board of nursing leaders at BrightView will review applications and determine the scholarship award winner based on content of the essay and strength of the application.
- BrightView will announce the winner of the scholarship on December 16, 2022.
- Applicants are allowed to submit only a single application. Multiple applications for one student will result in loss of eligibility to win.
- Essay submissions must be 100% unique, written only by the applicant. Plagiarism of any form will result in immediate disqualification.
- Essay submissions that are sent after the deadline of December 2, 2022, cannot be accepted.
- Essay submissions that fail to include any of the required details listed or don’t meet the specifications for eligibility will not be accepted.
- The scholarship award can be revoked at any time if BrightView determines that the winning student did not comply with the guidelines.
- Please do not contact BrightView to request an update on your essay submission status.
- Applicants must be willing to have their likeness and essay published on the BrightView website and social media channels.
- Current employees of BrightView are ineligible to receive the scholarship.
- Winners are not obligated in any way to commit to work at BrightView after graduation, but they are certainly welcome to apply for relevant positions.
At BrightView, we give our patients with the resources necessary for recovery in an environment in which they are welcomed, supported, and respected. These qualities are essential to the healing process.
One of the ways in which BrightView is setting the standard for the industry is by providing treatment for both the sickness of addiction and the individual who is battling it. With the assistance of the appropriate treatment program and a continuous support network, our dedicated team is confident that anyone may achieve sobriety for the rest of their lives.
Our outpatient treatment programs consist mostly on medication management, psychotherapy, and the provision of social support. Stability can be achieved by the use of medication, which assists in the management of cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Case managers provide services that are specifically adapted to meet the requirements of each individual patient. Last but not least, both individual and group therapy play an important role in the promotion of holistic healing and the development of recovery skills. In addition to the services that we offer, BrightView is a strong supporter of the involvement of peer groups in the local community.
We invite you to learn more about our centers and the difference we are making in our communities today. For more information about our centers, please visit our website at brightviewhealth.com