CCI Nursing Scholarship 2023 Customized Communications, Inc. has set up a scholarship program to help students who have been accepted to or are already enrolled in a recognized school of nursing.
R&D Systems Scholarship Application 2022
This is a great chance for nursing students, and it shows how committed CCI is to helping end the current shortage of nurses.
Scholarship eligibility is decided by CCI alone, and CCI’s evaluation team looks over all submissions that meet the requirements for eligibility.
CCI Nursing Scholarship 2023
Fall 2022 applications closed.
Applications for the Spring 2023 scholarship are now open.
Customized Communications, Inc. has established a scholarship program to provide financial assistance to students who have been accepted to or are currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing. In order to be eligible for this program, students must have been accepted to or be currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing. This is an extraordinary opportunity for nursing students, and it exemplifies CCI’s devotion to contributing to the reduction of the present nurse shortage.
Scholarship eligibility is solely established by CCI, and the evaluation staff at CCI examines entries to determine whether or not they fit the conditions for scholarship eligibility.
Scholarship eligibility is exclusively determined by CCI, and CCI’s evaluation team reviews submissions that meet scholarship eligibility requirements.
Apply for the 2023 Obama Foundation ScholarsHIP Program for Emerging Leaders
Award Cycle: Biannual (Fall & Spring)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in the United States
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing in the U.S.
- Be a full-time student in their nursing program during the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
CCI selects scholarship recipients based on academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of career and educational goals and objectives, and an online recommendation. Financial need must also be demonstrated for an application to be considered.
All applicants agree to accept eligibility and scholarship award decisions as final.
- CCI will select four (4) recipients per year (2 in the fall and 2 in the spring) who will each receive a $2,500 award.
- Awards are one time only. Past recipients may not reapply.
- Awards are only for undergraduate and graduate study in an accredited U.S. nursing program.
- CCI will release funds prior to the start of the semester for which the award is being made.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment at an accredited nursing school in the U.S. (letter of acceptance or transcript).
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display your name, the school’s name, grades and credit hours for each course, and the term in which each course was taken.
- One letter of recommendation.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
Spring 2023 Nursing Scholarship
|Student Application Information|