Accountant at Mathills Services Limited Consulting firm Mathills Services Limited offers numerous business-oriented human resource services. We are a cutting-edge company, renowned for our expertise in all areas of consulting, training, and service delivery.
Our clients range from start-ups to multinational corporations in a wide variety of industries, and we assist them with everything from day-to-day operations to strategic planning. This is accomplished through cutting-edge solutions and business innovations like outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training, and business process engineering.
Accountant at Mathills Services Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Manager
We seek an Accountant who can deliver or is willing to learn how to deliver on the following:
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records
- Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies
- Processing payroll for all employees using automated software programs or manual methods
- Monitoring cash flow and identifying any potential problems in advance so that corrective action can be taken before an issue arises
Education & Requirements
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.