JOB VACANCY Hotel Chef at Mathills Services Limited Consulting firm Mathills Services Limited offers numerous business-oriented human resource services. We are a cutting-edge company, renowned for our expertise in all areas of consulting, training, and service delivery.
JOB VACANCY Hotel Chef at Mathills Services Limited
Our clients range from start-ups to multinational corporations in a wide variety of industries, and we assist them with everything from day-to-day operations to strategic planning. This is accomplished through cutting-edge solutions and business innovations like outsourcing and recruitment of quality talent, business consultancy, training, and business process engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Chef
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The chef will be responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process as well as constructing menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings and approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer.
- You will be the first in command in the kitchen facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software).
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.