Strategy Analyst at Sahara Group 2022Sahara Group is a significant multinational energy and infrastructure company that has operations in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
Sahara Group was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Across the whole spectrum of global business, we have been pioneers and disruptors for the past three decades, breaking ground and challenging stereotypes. Our most powerful drivers of expansion are the women and men who contribute to the success of our business.
Strategy Analyst at Sahara Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Analyst
Job Identification: 26
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Provide, communicate, and implement strategy to address competition, changes in market, and improvements in technology and marketing tools.
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for Asharami
- Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- Utilize customer information from generated data and customer research to understand trends and opportunities
- Leverage on market/customer research, trends, and competitor analysis to drive revenue, increase yield, improve market share, and enhance customer loyalty
- Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- Undertake market analysis, modeling, portfolio metric reporting, and operational support related to Asharami’s business objectives
- Responsible for conducting financial planning and analysis of datasets to assess the operational, and financial performance of existing assets and integrated programs.
- Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings to be presented to the management.
- Identify, communicate, and execute all new opportunities related to the Asharami Synergy’s business functions.
- A University Degree (Preferably in a Management Science course)
- 3- 5 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC) in a similar role.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Advance modelling skills.
- Ability to synthesize quantitative work and present ideas
- Significant experience of qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and research findings across a range of disciplines
- Articulate, effective written/verbal communication.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Candidates must be Imaginative
- Candidates must be Open-minded & Flexible
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Candidate must possess Efficient time management
- Candidates must be Curious.
- Candidate must be Methodical.
Application Closing Date
10:39 AM: 23rd October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online