Agbeyewa Farms Job Recruitment (3 Positions) Agbeyewa Farms is a renowned agricultural company with farm activities in Nigeria’s Ekiti State. We have the vision to grow into Africa while giving local populations good jobs and economic possibilities. We also have the drive to dominate the global agribusiness.
Agbeyewa Farms Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Tech news- best laptops most impressive portable
Land & Quantity Surveyor at Agbeyewa Farms
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land & Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ado-Ikare Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti (with approximately 25% travel within Nigeria and internationally)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking out to hire a reliable and well-experienced Land & Quantity Surveyor to join our capable team of professionals.
- In this role, you will be tasked with measuring property boundaries, creating records of survey results, preparing quantity estimates as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a methodical approach, great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements.
Delta invests in air taxi startup Joby for home-to-airport flights
- Carrying out a survey of the environment and providing coordinates of all structural elements and alignment of same.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessments, and other documents.
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects.
- Conducting standard calculations to identify areas, elevation, and volumes of field survey notes.
- Research and design methods for survey processes.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local surveying laws; rules, regulations, and county ordinances; and policies, procedures, and best practices relative to land surveying.
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying, Engineering, or a similar field.
- 5-7 years minimum previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role.
- Work experience in Ekiti and/or any neighouring states would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS.
- Thorough understanding and ability to apply methods and standards of technical report writing and computer-assisted surveying applications.
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving.
- Excellent team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Mentoring and Counseling
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online