Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers Graduate Entry Level Programme
Guaranty Trust Holding Company, which used to be called Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, is a multinational financial institution that offers a wide range of market-leading financial products and services to people and businesses in Africa and the United Kingdom.
#Alaba #ShallWe #alimosho #abati #igbo #bolatinubu #zenithbank #obaseki #portharcourt #ayrastarr #yorubas #kaduna #china #benin #LekkiMassacre #donaldduke #sanwoolu
The bank is based in Lagos, Nigeria, and has branches in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom. It has over 12,000 employees and total assets and shareholders’ funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion, respectively.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Guaranty Trust Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Programme
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
We Are Hiring
- Join our team of talented and vibrant professionals for an exciting career in our Pension Fund Administration and Funds Management businesses.
- We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
- You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC.
Why Join Us?
- We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online