Legal Officer at Agbeyewa Farms Agbeyewa Farms is a renowned agricultural company with farm activities in Nigeria’s Ekiti State. We have the vision to grow into Africa while giving local populations good jobs and economic possibilities. We also have the drive to dominate the global agribusiness.
Leaked data show Amazon’s attrition costs $8 billion yearly Worse
Legal Officer at Agbeyewa Farms
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti (with approximately 25% travel within Nigeria and internationally)
Job type: Full-time
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines
- Drafting, reviewing and perfection of legal documents for and on behalf of Organization
- Legal Searches at all levels
- Recording Secretary as shall be assigned
- Handling of Corporate affairs matters as assigned by the Office
- Accompanying the Director and Deputy Director to various meetings of the Organization.
- Representation of the Directorate at various committee/units’ meetings as instructed/directed by the Director of Legal Services.
- Representation of the Organization/subsidiary at the Magistrate and Customary Courts.
- Representing the Organization/Subsidiaries at the Police Station and other Security Agencies.
- Frequent Consultations with the Director, Assistant Directors and Principal Legal Officers on pending legal matters.
- Handling of all other duties assigned to me by the Director, and other duties incidental to the optimal performance of the Directorate and the Organization at Large.
- Support the Legal Adviser/Company Secretary in execution of all Legal/Litigation functions.
Character Evaluation Essay The Crucible Pdf Examples
- A graduate Degree in Law (minimum of second class lower).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the Legal Unit as a whole.
- Good research skills.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Mentoring and Counseling
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online