Director of Works & Services at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Science The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Science’s director of works and services For consideration for the post listed below, the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) seeks applications from competent individuals:
Job Title: Director of Works & Services (CONTISS 15)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
- Candidate must possess a good Honours Degree of not below Second Class Lower Division in Engineering plus fifteen (15) years cognate experience and must be a registered member of COREN or any recognized relevant professional body.
- Possession of a higher degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A selected applicant will have a tenure of five (5) years or as may be determined by the University Governing Council.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.