Lecturer II (Basic Clinical Sciences) Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
For consideration for the post listed below, the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) seeks applications from competent individuals:
Senior Lecturer (Clinical Medicine and Dentistry) at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
Job Title: Lecturer II (CONUASS 03)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Basic Clinical Sciences
We are recruiting lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization:
- Chemical Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Haematology / Immunology
- Medical Microbiology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- The candidate must have a Second Class Honours Upper Division Degree from a recognized University plus a Masters Degree with a CGPA of at least 4 points on a five point scale.
- In the case of Natural Sciences, the candidate must have at least three (3) years of post qualification, teaching/research experience in a tertiary Institution (Researchers in National/ Other relevant research Institutes shall be considered) or a Ph.D from a recognized University. He/she must have an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.