Associate Professor / Reader (Basic Medical Sciences) at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
Associate Professor / Reader (Basic Medical Sciences) at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences The Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor / Reader (CONUASS 06)
Location: Igbo-Eno, Enugu
Faculty: Basic Medical Sciences
We are recruiting lecturers who can teach in any of the following areas of Specialization:
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medical Biochemistry.
- The candidate must have a Ph.D degree or Fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in relevant field.
- He must have a minimum of twenty (20) journal articles, at least four (4) of which must be in Impact Factor rated journals.
- The candidate must have been a senior lecturer in a recognized degree awarding Institution and should have successfully supervised not less than two Master degree students.
Condition of Service
- As obtained in the Federal / State Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a soft copy of their Application with all the supporting Documents and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com The curriculum vitae should follow the format below:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address including GSM and email
- Marital Status
- Name of Spouse (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with address
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates (Enclose certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Community Service
- List of Publications (where applicable)
- Conferences Attended (attach evidence)
- Honours and Distinctions (attach evidence)
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Position Applied for
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees
- Any other Relevant Information
- No hard copies of Application will be received (only soft copies should be sent to the email addresses provided).
- The Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and all the supporting documents should be in a single folder.
- The name of the folder should be the candidate’s name and post applied for.
- Any double application and/or double submission of application will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for verbal and quantitative aptitude tests.
- Only those that pass the tests will be invited for the final oral interview.