Jobs -Virtual PALyn is looking for an office assistant – Thenigeriafm.com
Virtual PALyn is an HR and Business consulting company that is recruiting suitable applicants and other candidates who are fully interested to fill the position below here :
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Jobs -Virtual PALyn is looking for an office assistant
- Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
- You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
- A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Senior Lecturer (Clinical Medicine and Dentistry) at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
Assistant Business Manager at May Brands
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Candidates should possess a High School Diploma or Associate’s Degree with 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
N25,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.