Jobs – @Ease at Stanbic IBTC Bank Manager Product Leading African banking organization Stanbic IBTC Bank has a focus on emerging markets globally. It now covers 16 African nations and has been a pillar of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years.
Lecturer II (Health Sciences) at the Enugu State University of Medical and Applied Sciences
In order to provide outstanding customer service and cutting-edge financial solutions, Standard Bank believes in technological innovation.
Our commitment to cutting-edge solutions, the best people, and a particularly adaptable and dynamic work environment is reflected in our growing level of success on a global scale. We are looking for creative people to join our hardworking team at our offices so we can continue to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Product @Ease
Job ID: 80405287_80385382
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- First Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Experience in product & management, and retail banking would be an added advantage
- Innovative and Decisive.
- Sales and relationship management.
- Multi-tasker, good time management.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project Management.
- Budgeting & Reporting.
- Customer Insight Analytics.
- MS Office Suites (Visio, Word, Excel, PPT & Project).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online