JOB- Finance Business Partner at Credit Direct Limited Credit Direct Limited, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, is a market-leading, innovation-driven financial services provider with branches nationwide.
We were the first company in Nigeria to offer unsecured microloans, and we are poised to become the market leader in Nigeria and beyond. Our repayment options give customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence they need to enjoy their lives while allowing us to offer friendly, innovative loan and investment products. For friendly, innovative loan and investment products, we partner with our customers’ employers.
Our services are trusted by over 300,000 Nigerian customers. We’re inspired to keep our lead in Nigeria’s micro-lending market. We pride ourselves on fast loan turnaround, minimal documentation, and excellent customer service.
JOB- Finance Business Partner at Credit Direct Limited
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result oriented and pragmatic Finance Business Partner to join our team! As a Finance Business Partner, you will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial and accounting procedures that support the performance of our various business divisions.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and other units on ad-hoc projects.
- Supervises and coaches junior staff including hiring, discipline, and performance appraisal.
- Advise on the delivery of costs effective and efficient accounting and financial systems, policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supporting the development and implementation of best financial practices.
- Contributing to ad hoc financial projects as required as part of the overall finance function.
- Creates a positive and vibrant image of the Finance team to the rest of the organization.
- Support business planning by providing financial analysis and modelling
- Identify and measure key success drivers.
- Support decision making with data and insight.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely finance information
- Provide monthly comment on variance analysis.
- Production of the monthly business performance pack for each division.
- Work with non- finance managers to drive the budgeting process.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and other units on budget preparation and performance.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel / PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly IT literate, comfortable operating and learning new systems.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with senior leaders, challenge the thinking of others in respectful and thoughtful ways, influence upwards.
- Big picture thinker, a “never settle’ mindset.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with fast, results-driven raises
- Employee Development
- A vibrant culture and great work ambience
- A fast paced, high performing team
- Innovative and equitable compensation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About the Hiring Process
Our hiring process is set up to adapt to the needs of the individuals. In general, you can expect:
- A short HR video call.
- An in-depth call with the hiring manager (In this case, CFO).
- Subsequent calls with other management members or team leads.
- Given the level of this role, a face-to-face interview(s) will likely occur near the end.
- We respect your time and aim to move as quickly as possible.