jobs- Finance Business Partner at Credit Direct Limited Credit Direct Limited is a market-leading, innovation-driven financial services business located in Lagos, Nigeria, with branches around the country. We pioneered unsecured microloans in Nigeria and are poised to lead the market.
Our flexible repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence they need to live their lives, while also allowing us to offer friendly, innovative loan and investment products. Our pleasant, innovative loan and investment packages depend on our customers’ employment.
jobs- Finance Business Partner at Credit Direct Limited
We’re Nigeria’s most trusted brand with over 300,000 active clients. As a result, we have been encouraged to sustain our position as the market leader in microlending in Nigeria. We take great pleasure in our capacity to provide loans with a short response time and minimum documentation, as well as efficient operations and exceptional customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result oriented and pragmatic Finance Business Partner to join our team! As a Finance Business Partner, you will report to the Chief Finance Officer and will be responsible for developing and maintaining financial and accounting procedures that support the performance of our various business divisions.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and other units on ad-hoc projects.
- Supervises and coaches junior staff including hiring, discipline, and performance appraisal.
- Advise on the delivery of costs effective and efficient accounting and financial systems, policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Supporting the development and implementation of best financial practices.
- Contributing to ad hoc financial projects as required as part of the overall finance function.
- Creates a positive and vibrant image of the Finance team to the rest of the organization.
- Support business planning by providing financial analysis and modelling
- Identify and measure key success drivers.
- Support decision making with data and insight.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely finance information
- Provide monthly comment on variance analysis.
- Production of the monthly business performance pack for each division.
- Work with non- finance managers to drive the budgeting process.
- Act as a liaison between Finance and other units on budget preparation and performance.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Finance.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel / PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly IT literate, comfortable operating and learning new systems.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with senior leaders, challenge the thinking of others in respectful and thoughtful ways, influence upwards.
- Big picture thinker, a “never settle’ mindset.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with fast, results-driven raises
- Employee Development
- A vibrant culture and great work ambience
- A fast paced, high performing team
- Innovative and equitable compensation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About the Hiring Process
Our hiring process is set up to adapt to the needs of the individuals. In general, you can expect:
- A short HR video call.
- An in-depth call with the hiring manager (In this case, CFO).
- Subsequent calls with other management members or team leads.
- Given the level of this role, a face-to-face interview(s) will likely occur near the end.
- We respect your time and aim to move as quickly as possible.