Jobs-Risk Analyst at Credit Direct Limited Credit Direct Limited is a market-leading, innovation-driven financial services business located in Lagos, Nigeria, with branches around the country. We pioneered unsecured microloans in Nigeria and are poised to lead the market.
Our flexible repayment options give our customers the freedom, flexibility, and confidence they need to live their lives, while also allowing us to offer friendly, innovative loan and investment products. Our pleasant, innovative loan and investment packages depend on our customers’ employment.
Jobs-Risk Analyst at Credit Direct Limited
We’re Nigeria’s most trusted brand with over 300,000 active clients. As a result, we have been encouraged to sustain our position as the market leader in microlending in Nigeria. We take great pleasure in our capacity to provide loans with a short response time and minimum documentation, as well as efficient operations and exceptional customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a talented Risk Analyst Professional to join our Risk Management Team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and analyzing the areas of potential risk threatening the success of CDL product(s), predicting change and future trends, as well as forecasting costs.
- You must be able to communicate risk policies and processes to the organization while providing hands – on development of risk models involving markets, credit, and operational risk, assures controls are operating effectively and provide research and analytical support.
- Designing and implementing and overall risk management processes for the organization which includes and analyses of the financial impact of risk on the company per product.
- Partnering with product team to design products, pilot programs and launch of new products or features for existing products.
- Establishing the level of risk, the organization is willing to take per product while implementing threshold in regards portfolio at risk (PAR).
- Conduct research to assess, analyze and anticipate credit risk trend
- Calculate risk involved in transactions and product proposals and formulate contingency plans.
- Recommend improvement methods or precautionary for existing or emerging credit risk on each product.
- Monitor the growth and activity of the portfolio based on specified risk levels. Analyzing current risk and identifying potential risk that are affecting product
- Reviewing any new major contract, products, or internal business proposal
- Risk Reporting tailored to the relevant audience (BOARD PACK, MPRs, WEEKLY and BI-ANNUAL product reports).
- Support and build relationships with different business units for the growth of the organization.
- B.Sc / HND in related ﬁeld.
- One (1) to five (5) years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, SQL, PowerBi, Navision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Knowledge of loan Monitoring & Remedial Management.
- Clear understanding of portfolio risks related to vintage and delinquency Trends.
- Adept at working across matrix Organizations.
- Leadership, Influencing and Negotiation.
- Relationship Management (Including collaboration & teamwork).
- Effective Communication and presentation Skills.
- Continuous Learning & Improvement.
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive.
- Investigative, inquisitive, flexible & objective mind-set.
- Influence, persuasion, conflict resolution & Negotiation.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary with fast, results-driven raises
- Employee Development
- A vibrant culture and great work ambience
- A fast paced, high performing team
- Innovative and equitable compensation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
About the Hiring Process
Our hiring process is set up to adapt to the needs of the individuals. In general, you can expect:
- A short HR video call.
- Subsequent calls with other management members or team leads.
- An in-depth call with the hiring manager.
- Given the level of this role, a face-to-face interview(s) will likely occur near the end.
- We respect your time and aim to move as quickly as possible.